Sidewinder Computers is liquidating all inventory.
This purchase is for ~ 27 feet of Tygon 2375 1/2 x 3/4".
Tygon® Ultra Chemical Resistant Tubing offers an unequaled combination of chemical resistance, clarity and flexibility. Tygon® Ultra Chemical Resistant Tubing is virtually unaffected by acids, bases, ketones, salts and alcohols, fitting the requirements of many applications from battery acid filling to hazardous material handling. It's entirely plasticizer-free, eliminating fluid contamination and the premature embrittlement and cracking common with many flexible tubings. Its exceptionally smooth inner surface inhibits particulate buildup and reduces the potential for contamination.
Unequaled Chemical Resistance
Until now, many applications for clear flexible tubing were limited due to chemical attack from the fluid being transported. Tygon 2075 Ultra Chemical Resistant Tubing broadens the range of usability with its expanded chemical resistance. The tubing is virtually unaffected by acids, bases, ketones, salts and alcohols (see Relative Chemical Resistance properties chart here)
- Resistant to MEK and other highly aggressive chemicals
- Plasticizer-free -- minimizes risk of fluid contamination
- Safer disposal through incineration
- Exceptionally smooth inner surface inhibits particulate build-up
- Hydrophobic property reduces absorption of aqueous fluids
- Low sorption maintains fluid integrity
- Minimal outgassing from tubing protects sensitive environments
- Meets USP Class VI criteria
- Fine and specialty chemical production
- Battery Acid filling
- Clean and Degreaser transfer systems
- X-ray processing
- Paint and solvent production
- Ink & Printing fluid dispensing
- Hazardous materials handling
- Power generation sampling and drain lines
Specifications: Part # AJK00038, 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD, Wall Thickness 1/8", Minimum Bend Radius 1-1/2", Maximum Working Pressure at 73°F (psi): 18, Vacuum Rating, In. of Mercury at 73°F: 29.0.
Note: Please be sure this tubing is appropriate for your application, once the tubing is cut we do not accept returns on this product.